AirDrop is an ad-hoc service supported with Mac devices operating on Mac OS and iOS operating system. It has been developed and released by Apple Inc. to share the files among Macintosh devices connected over bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
If you are willing to enjoy this service on your Mac devices then you may need to run a complete setup which can be easily done but there are certain points where you can stuck and need technical support help for how to set up AirDrop on MacBook Pro because they have a team of experts with huge experience and proficiency who will deal with your issues with 100% accuracy.
Before going to contact techies for online support you may check the steps for how to set up AirDrop on Mac and if you are not able to do then you can ask them to help you out with your issues. They are expert in handling the concerns like How to turn on (or off) AirDrop for iPhone or iPad, How to block AirDrop and AirDrop not working on Mac with restrictions for iPhone and iPad, how to set up AirDrop on Mac computer, How to troubleshoot AirDrop on iPhone and iPhone, way to turn on (or off) AirDrop for Mac etc.
Way to setup AirDrop on Mac computers:
- Start the procedure by opening “Finder” on Mac.
- Go to Favorites item section and hit on AirDrop and wait for an AirDrop window to get open.
- Now the AirDrop turns on automatically if your Mac computer’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are on. If Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is turned off you need to turn it on for setup.
- Users can also set the option for receiving contents from by clicking on “Allow me to be discovered by” settings.
AirDrop setup on iOS devices:
- Click on the “Settings” option from iOS devices.
- After this, click on the “General” tab.
- After this hit over the AirDrop and select the option as “whether to receive items from everyone or only from people in your Contacts app”.
- You can also visit at “Control Center” and from there click on the WLAN button deeply.
- By doing so a pop up menu will be shown, hit on AirDrop to choose whom you want to share files with: Receiving Off, Contacts Only or Everyone.
So these were the easy simple how to set up AirDrop on iOS 11 and in case if you not able to setup accurately then you are free to contact the AirDrop Mac Apple support where the customers will get assured for troubleshooting of the issue and additional help as per their requirement without asking any un-necessary question. The AirDrop users can also dial the 24x7 Mac customer support number for any software concern support.