If you are using Apple device and looking to reset the Apple Keychain Password then you will find the exact help on this page. You will find the accurate steps which will help you to get rid of Apple reset password problem. The technicians available here will identify the cause and then provide the methods so that none other services will get affected.
The Apple users may found numerous of features that can be enjoyed by the users but there are few problems that can provide worst experience. The issues are like installation, uninstallation, update, upgradation, driver related concern and change keychain password on Mac etc. To get the reset Apple login keychain password error resolved no matter which steps you are following but it should be 100% system compatible.
The users are required to follow the steps that have been described under by the experts available here. They offer the methods in such a manner that customers can get solutions for how to reset keychain password on Mac. In case, if the below illustrated steps won’t help then you may need to ring the call to the techies for online help and they will be help you remotely.
Firstly follow the methods from under, you may just need to scroll down the mouse cursor and go after the instructions.
Methods to Reset Apple Keychain Password:
Generally, there are two methods to change the password i.e. Reset Keychain login password in Keychain Access and Reset Keychain password in single user mode.
Method 1: Reset Keychain Login Password in Keychain Access
- First of all need to open Keychain Access from Finder menu by visiting at Applications folder and from there move to Utilities and the select Keychain Access and at last click over the Preference option.
- In newer versions of Mac OS X a button will be found as Reset My Default Keychain from the General tab.
- Hit over it and after this enter the new login password to create new keychain.
- When done quit from Keychain Access and restart the Mac.
- Now, a new login keychain will be opened to recollecting and storing the passwords for Wi-Fi networks, email accounts, Web sites, and other logins.
Method 2: The 2nd way will be to Perform a Reset Keychain Password with Command line in Single User Mode
- Firstly, restart the Mac and enter in single user mode by pressing “Command + S”
- Type “mount -uw /” command to mount the root Mac OS X drive.
- Then needed to delete account’s login keychain
- When done then reboot Mac by command "reboot"
- Wait for Mac to get start and then need to create a new keychain on Mac.
Now the Users are Required to Update the Password if You Know the Old Administrator Password:
- At starting, the users are required to click on the update Keychain Password and then enter the old password.
- Now need to open the Keychain Access and right click on login, and select option as Change Password for Keychain "Login" from pop-up menu.
- After this, need to fill the old password in "Current Password" field and new password in "New Password" box.
- Check it properly and then click on OK button.
For any other help related to Apple keychain password reset one may feel free to reach at the Mac customer support number 1-877-232-0717. This number is available 24x7 in support of Apple customers with best possible results at a very low fare of service charge.