Apple MacBook is a valuable and most trusted and popular brand in the world because it has launched various qualities based products like Apple Mac computers, Mac OS supported software and internet based services. It is also engaged in manufacturing the additional products as iPad Tablet, iPod music player, Apple smart watch; Apple TV set top box and other products.
Apple manufactures the best and finest products and offers the best tech support however, due to some technical breakdown few issues can encounter like Mac OS X Installation, Update Issues, Upgrade, Firewall Protection and Privacy, Login Password Related problem, Mac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connection concern, Data Backup & Restore, Internet Connection Related errors and MacBook Trackpad not clicking etc. All these technical issues are solved at just a single click by contacting the customer support who is available at Mac Technical Support and their services are available 24×7 all over the year without a single stop.
The Apple Mac support is offered for following devices as MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac Support, Mac Mini, and Apple Mac OS X Support. So, users may not worry with such issues because it can be solved instantly by contacting the best technicians. The online assistance for MacBook Trackpad not clicking well issue has been started in US and Canada regions.
The users of these regions can contact the tech support customer care service provider to fix MacBook Trackpad click problem or they can follow the steps that has been illustrated below by the professionals.
Following are the methods to troubleshoot the above problem:
Run the latest version:
Users are needed to update the operating system, firmware or drivers.
- Firstly, go to the App Store
- Then click on “Updatestab” available at top of window.
- And search for the Updates pending
- Then at last, click on the update icon to update it.
Check the settings:
After following the above step if there is no pending updates available then check the settings by clicking at “Apple” icon then visit to the System Preferences after this click at “Accessibility” option and scroll down the left-hand menu until you come to Mouse & Trackpad. There will be various option and users may need to click on “Double-click speed” and set it as per the need.
Trackpad is entirely dead:
If system is running OS X 10.7 Mountain Lion or beyond, follow the steps:
- Firstly, click over the Apple Icon
- After this need to visit at “System Preferences” and
- Then click at “Accessibility” and move to “Mouse & Trackpad”
- Further, un-tick the checkbox to ignore built-in Trackpad when mouse or wireless Trackpad is present
Disable and use external Trackpad:
Now if the problem is still observed then disable the Trackpad and use an external handheld mouse.
Go with the following steps:
- The first step will be to visit the Apple icon
- Then move on to “System Preferences” tab
- And after this move to “Accessibility” and need to open the “Mouse & Trackpad” option
- Further, tick the box to ignore built-in Trackpad when mouse or wireless Trackpad is present.
If users have followed the above instruction and facing the same issues then they are required to dial the MacBook support phone number to fix the MacBook Trackpad not working problem. The best online assistance service is available with accurate solutions and 100% customer satisfaction.